Today's them is "10 Beauty Products". And I'm like, "say what". I am challenged to come up with 10 beauty products that I use. Ok, sure I know I have some, but 10 will require me to list everything from start to finish. No really, because I'm that low maintenance. Let's put it in perspective, when I get "fancy", I add like three more items to this list. Which means I add eyeshadow, mascara, and eyebrow pencil.
So here is the list of items you need to look as fabulous as AbsoluteMommy
- Head and shoulders (let's not talk about why this is necessary right now)
- John Freida Conditioner for breakage (also, losing your hair is not the biz)
- Dove Soap (since high school. and no fancy schmancy soap will fill it's shoes)
- Avon Acne scrub (still breaking out like I'm 13)
- Avon Solutions eye gel (for the luggage under my eyes)
- Garnier Beauty Balm (it truly is the balm... lol)
- Avon minerals blush (to add some color, like I've been lazing in the sun)
- Cover girl clear mascara (for the brows)
- Knock off Target brand Aquafor (for the lips)
- Suave Cheapo hair spray (for everyday, not fancy days)
I really had to stretch that list. You see, the easier the better. The faster I can look decent, the faster I can make sure my kids aren't mashing chips into the carpet while watching Octonauts. Yes, Octonauts. If you don't know Octonauts, then call your cable company and demand Disney Jr. It saves mommy lives, people!