Get your lunch box ready {Paleo To Go}


People ask me all the time, "What is the hardest part about eating a Paleo diet?". The answer is simple, the food prep. When you can't eat grains, dairy, or sugar, you start to get desperate when you have to travel or pack your lunch. It's even harder if you have kiddos that have to live the Paleo/grain free way. I find what tends to happen is that I eat the same thing every day for months on end. Most likely because it's easier, I don't have to put much thought into it, and it saves time. It also gets very, very boring. I've been searching and pinning lunch ideas for almost a month, when I see the Paleo Parents on Instagram talking about their new book, Paleo To Go... They were also looking for people to review it... Hello, jackpot!


 
Paleo to Go is a fantastic book for those of us on Paleo who are out of ideas and stuck in a rut. It's also a real life saver and an invaluable tool for anyone who is new to the Paleo diet and trying to stick to it. I don't have any issue sticking to the diet because if I stray, I get really sick. But many folks follow the Paleo diet to better their health. If they get desperate one day, they will grab something off the diet. That's ok, but this book will help you so you never have to be forced into that corner again.


Let me tell you what I love about Paleo to Go, it has food lists for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks. It also has a sheet for kids to write out their favorite Paleo treats and meals so that you can post it to the fridge. That way packing lunches becomes so much easier. I'm not a kid, but those lists would make meal prep for me so much easier as well. They also list their favorite Paleo Legal convenience items (pictured above without links, sorry). This makes your life even easier when shopping, and takes the guess work out of ingredient list reading in the store. This is a life saver if you are new to the diet as well.



What I also love about Paleo To Go are the recipes. I'm always in the market for new delicious recipes and the Paleo Parents always deliver. I'm especially looking forward to making the Blueberry Breakfast cookie. What is the best part about well tested and top quality recipes provided by the Paleo Parents? The fact that your entire family will enjoy the results as well. They won't even realize that they are eating something that is good for them, let alone grain free, dairy free, and sugar free.

Right now you can get your digital copy of Paleo to Go and a copy of Three Phase Paleo (you can check out my review here) for 40% off, Click here to view more details. That's two amazing e-books for one amazing deal. Plus you can download them to your Kindle or iPad and have all the information at your fingertips no matter where you are. Let me tell you that even if you have been eating the Paleo way for awhile, you will want to invest in both books for the recipes alone. If you are someone who is still unsure about the Paleo diet, if you are looking for a way to eat a healthier lifestyle, or if you are like me and just about allergic to everything including the air... Buy these books. I promise you, these are the real deal and you feel better about yourself and you won't feel deprived for a second.
Still curious? Click here to view more details

If you are a gambling person, visit me on Instagram. I'm giving away a copy of Paleo To Go starting today. For an extra entry leave a comment here letting me know you visited the Paleo Parents and signed up for their newsletter.

Happy eating y'all.