Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's that time of the month (no not that one!}

 
It's that time of the month!
 
NO NOT THAT TIME...
ALTHOUGH...
 
Kidding.
 
It's time for my January sponsors to give you free shiz.
Your welcome in advance.
 
As a side note, my ad shop will be changing February 1st.  I'm downsizing y'all because I'll be returning to the workforce sometime in February... Yes... I'm going to work.  I'll be returning to the IRS for my seasonal job.  I have nothing to do with with holdings or tax laws, so don't shoot the messenger.  What I will be doing is entering tax returns so folks can get their money.  What that means for my family is some extra cushion financially. 
To be honest here, we need it.  Like yesterday. 
 
What that means for the blog is less time to write, feature, set up rafflecopters and the like.  The good news is, this tax gig is seasonal... So I'll be back to blogging full time in a few short months.  The bad news, posts may be few and far between.  My goal is to have three posts a week.  The reality is that it may be just one.  Hang in there.  I'll be back I promise.  And you can always catch me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
If you miss me.
 
Now for my ad shop...
1Featured Ads at 5 bucks a pop.
5 "featured" swaps (first come first serve)
2 Medium Ads for 2 bucks!
10 buddy swaps (which are free using FREE4U).
 
Check out my ad page for details.
 
Now let's give a hand to my January sponsors for hanging out in my side bar.
They are offering you some sweet swag.
Like $20 to Target?
Say What?
 
 
 
 You know what to do.
 
 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I cant find any way to follow mice in the kitchen...hmm

    ReplyDelete