Pinned it {Wore it my way}

If you are anything like me you pin a obscene amount of things on a daily basis.
I usually pick a board while I'm getting ready for bed and then just pin away.
A few months ago, I noticed I was "liking" a ton of "fashion" pins.
So I decided to make a WIW inspiration board with every intention of putting my pins into action.
Then I thought, meh, too much and continued to wear the same ol yoga pants and tanks.
But I couldn't stop pinning outfits.
Then I decided to look in my closet to see if I could even replicate them.
Guess what?
I could, sort of.
So, I did, sort of.
The inspiration:
Pinned Image
Original Source

Pinned Image
Original Source
Pinned Image
Original Source
And how I wore it my way:
So I took some of the inspiration from above and used what I had in my closet.
I have to say that leggings and a denim shirt are super comfy on a December day.
Also those black boots are my new faves with a nice little motorcycle action on the side.
Sorry I didn't think to capture that.
My fashion posts are always a crap shoot.
I'm off to pin more inspiration.
No, I'm not, we all know I'm going to pin more stuff like this.
Pinned Image
Your Welcome.


  1. LOVE the outfit and PEEING at that last pin. Ha!

  2. I try to do this but I end up making something completely different than I set out to! I like your recreation :)

  3. I love this outfit! I have the leggings (which are apparently see through even though I didn't learn that until I was on my way BACK from Scotland in Dublin airport AFTER wearing them for 2 weeks), denim shirt and boots. Just need the long shirt and scarf:)