Pinned it {Wore it my way}

 
If you are anything like me you pin a obscene amount of things on a daily basis.
I usually pick a board while I'm getting ready for bed and then just pin away.
A few months ago, I noticed I was "liking" a ton of "fashion" pins.
So I decided to make a WIW inspiration board with every intention of putting my pins into action.
Then I thought, meh, too much and continued to wear the same ol yoga pants and tanks.
But I couldn't stop pinning outfits.
Then I decided to look in my closet to see if I could even replicate them.
 
Guess what?
I could, sort of.
So, I did, sort of.
 
The inspiration:
 
Pinned Image
Original Source


Pinned Image
Original Source
 
Pinned Image
Original Source
 
And how I wore it my way:
 
 
So I took some of the inspiration from above and used what I had in my closet.
I have to say that leggings and a denim shirt are super comfy on a December day.
Also those black boots are my new faves with a nice little motorcycle action on the side.
Sorry I didn't think to capture that.
My fashion posts are always a crap shoot.
 
I'm off to pin more inspiration.
No, I'm not, we all know I'm going to pin more stuff like this.
Pinned Image
source
Your Welcome.