A sip of Love {mug swap reveal}

 
Is there anything better than meeting new bloggy friends?
Oh, yes of course, when you and said new bloggy friend exchange gifts.
 
So was the case with the Sip of Love mug swap, hosted by
Stephany of Our Hyder Home.
 
Any type of blogger gift swap is a great way to meet new bloggy friends.
Plus you get great swag like this...
 
 
That's right.
That mug says coffee is not my cup of tea.
Because it's the truth.
Tea is my cup of tea.
 
Jessica of Sugar in my Grits nailed it.
This is perfect.
Be sure to check out what I sent Jessica.
I had so much fun shopping for her.
Thank you Jessica, for my awesomely perfect mug!
 
Oh and see that little jar of honey.
Well it's super special, delicious, vanilla spice honey.
You can find it here.
I got mine thanks to Love Club.
But that's another post for another day.
Stay tuned.
 
 
 
 
PS:  Blogging was a little spotty last week because of this:
Sick kids were just the tip of the iceberg.
More on that later as well.
 

4 comments:

  1. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable mug! :) I just found your blog today and love it! Yay! Hello from your newest follower :)

    Can't wait to read more!

    Breanna :)

    ReplyDelete