A hat, A hacker, A Vlog {last week in Instagrams}

Here is proof.  Of all of the crazy that happened last week.  Ok, so it wasn't super crazy, but I feel like it was a blur.  But with every blur, hic-up, and bump in the road, we laughed and played, and lived!
That's what it's about, right?

(1) Shades with my mini me.  (2) Modeling a very big hat.  Which we all had to model, see numbers 4 and 6.  (3) Oreos poolside, but then Grandma put the kibosh on that since Oreos got in the pool.  I know shocking, Grams has rules!  (4) Me modeling the big hat.  (5) Close up Mac, recording a Vlog... 
(6) Mac's turn in the hat!

Then this happened.
Yeah, I got hacked.
It was scary and hilarious.
Read about it here!

Is it weird that I took like 5 pictures of this guy until I got a good one?
That is a guy, dressed like a banana, popping and locking for Jamba Juice.
I couldn't make this up if I tried.
I laughed so hard, I almost missed my light!
A guy, popping and locking, in a banana suit.
You want some Jamba Juice now don't 'cha?

This kid.
In my lap.
Loving face time.
So I decided to record her.
Check out Mac's first Vlog.

How can I follow that?
I can't so that's all I got for today.
Caitlin is ready for her close up, but she hasn't decided on an outfit.
I swear I'm not even making that up!

This post was sponsored by Mindy,


  1. Um, love this! That hat is so cute, and little kids on video camera really doesn't get any better. Also, I love that the Jamba guy wasn't just dancing, he was popping and locking. hahaha

    Hey, I host a weekly instagram link-up on my blog, just in case you have 20 seconds to check it out and add this link to the party!



  2. Hilarious! I love that big hat! Shine on little girl! :)