Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What The Blog Wore {Medium Sponsors June}



Sure I could have shared a great WIW post today, but instead I'd like to highlight what my Blog wore all June... These amazing Medium Sponsors.  

Want to know just how awesome they are?  Some of these lovely ladies are giving you free stuff!!  Check it out!


Megan, Shaping Up to Be a Mom

Shaping Up To Be A Mom is all about how I'm trying to shape up in every area of my life: fashion, fitness, family, etc! I love to write about the items on my bucket list, how I organize and beautify my home, and experiences from our travels!


Summer Memory:
I grew up on the beach in southern Maine, and even though we now live in land-locked Arizona, I have been lucky enough to take my kids back to where I grew up and watch them play in the same sand where I spent my summers!


Jackie, Perched



Hello dear ones! I'm Jackie - just a girl, married to her guy of ten years, living, loving, and building our urban nest in Brooklyn, New York. I have two dogs and two cats who are my universe, a hilarious family, and amazing friends who are my family. I enjoy brunch, the beach, and taking pictures of strangers on the subway for my own amusement. New York is an amazing city, and sharing it with all of you is a blast. I can't wait to see what we can discover tomorrow.

 
Summer memory:
I think the best and clearest summer memory I have from my childhood is running through the sprinklers with no top on, in just my underwear, in our front yard when I was itty bitty. Yeah, we had neighbors, but I was all like, "long hair, don't care!" Why didn't I just wear a swimsuit? What was wrong with me? Who knows? ;) There's also the one about when we took my dog (my first love, Murphy, a dalmatian) to the ice cream place with us one summer night, and he ate his vanilla cup too fast and burped directly in my face. Good times.


Jackie would like to give you $20 in Scentsy credit


Kimberly, A Night Owl Blog

Hi! I'm Kimberly from A Night Owl, a blog about the evening antics of a working mom! I'm wife to my best friend Andre, and mother to two adorable boys, AJ and Alex. In my "spare time" I enjoy crafting, photography, thrifting, parties or a quick and easy recipe and have really enjoyed sharing this aspect of my life with all of you! I love to connect with new friends and would love for you to come by A Night Owl and introduce yourself!


A summer memory ::


When i was little, we always used to take our family camper up north (you know, because phoenix is HOT) and go camping at a place called tortilla flats. it's beautiful and was always a welcomed break to boring, hot summers!


Kimberly would like to give you Medium Ad Space for July



Courtney, Baxtron Life


Baxtron{Life} is a place where I share everything that I love, lots of pictures of life in NYC with our little family of three, daily musings, fun link-ups and some of the real struggles of my life.

A summer memory

In 2007, 3 guys and 3 gals (including myself) set out in a old school winnebago on a cross-country mission trip - we thought we were going to change the world in the name of Jesus. Little did we know he had other plans in mind - we broke down several times, ministered to people along the way, the group divided after we ended up stranded in Louisiana. Three of us stayed in Louisiana, feeling called to do work there - the rest ventured onward. All six of us have been radically impacted by the journey we took! Totally life changing experience. 2 of those who stayed in Louisiana ended up married - myself & husband Jerry. So much more to the story than this!!



Allison, Life on LeRoy
Hey, hey my name is Alli and I blog over at Life on LeRoy. I live in Wisconsin with my charming, energetic 2-year old Dayton, and my handsome, hardworking husband, Tony. We enjoy the simple things in life like snuggling, taking long walks, having random dance parties in our living room and tickle fights. On my blog you'll find updates on our life, recipes, DIY's, photography, fashion and a "Life Lately" link up party every other Monday!! Stop by and say hello, I would LOVE to meet you! xoxo


A summer memory
I feel like summer has just begun and already we've had so much fun! My brother recently got married, we've spent hours by the kiddie pool, having campfires, feeding the ducks at a local river, building a new deck, doing a lot of family hiking; we like to stay busy if you can't tell :) We kind of have to get it all out during the summer time because living in WI also means being cooped up for a long period of time in the winter!



Julie, White Lights On Wednesday

White Lights on Wednesday is where I cook it, bake it, and eat it. There are some family, crafts, sewing, and DIY sprinkled in, but food is where my heart it.
Summer Memory:

I originally from California, but I grew up in Arizona. Every summer, my mom would take me to California and the beach. Some times it was San Diego for a girl's weekend. Other trips we went to Newport Beach to see my aunt and shop and soak in everything we missed about California. The favorite part of any trip for me was always the drive out. Time to talk to my mom, outlet mall stops, and we always found our way into Hadley's so I could get red licorice. It's my favorite ritual.
Julie would like to give you Large Ad Space for July



So what do you think?  Was my blog very fashionable this month?  I think so, these ladies look great in my side bar!!

And before I forget, I'm a guest over here.  Check it out and say hi to Delilah!








a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Just went to bloglovin and saw your post with a big ole picture of myself and thought there was a mistake! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No mistake! I'm highlighting you today!!

      Delete