Blogger Babes Tell All {Part 2}

I have more Blogger Babes for you.  In case you missed part One you can see it here.  It's hard to get to know bloggers from a quick spotlight, so I'm trying to jazz it up, and give you the opportunity to get to know them better.  Meet more of my favorite bloggers, and find out how they are ready to rock this Summer!


********************

Meet Lena


My ultimate summer look is:
A fun maxi dress {or skirt!} and a cute pair of flip flops or flats!


When I think "bathing suit" I think:
Yikes!

The last thing I pinned was (include link to pin and picture):
I'm not really on Pinterest much anymore... except for some polyvore sets... this is my last one!

Pinned Image
Find Lena's pin here

My fave nail polish of the moment:
I'm loving the Wet n' Wild brand right now... affordable and it really lasts!

My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
To be honest, just to have the entire summer off with my family is the ultimate dream... wouldn't even matter if we left home or not!!

 

********************
Meet Sue


My ultimate summer look is: S
Shorts & a tshirt- I'm super casual with my summer outfits!
 
 
When I think "bathing suit" I think:
Ugh. Do I have to?
 
 
The last thing I pinned was (include link to pin and picture): A messy braid
Pinned Image
Find Sue's Pin here

My fave nail polish of the moment:
Anything with bright colors
 
 
My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
A beach- it's what summer is all about! Luckily I have one.




********************
Meet Heather
My ultimate summer look is:
Aviators and super glossy lips! Keep it simple:-)

When I think "bathing suit" I think:
My heart say teeny weeny bikini. My mind says throw on that one piece for god's sake!

The last thing I pinned was (include link to pin and picture):
The Swoop Bag this thing is awesome!

Pinned Image
Find Heather's Pin here

My fave nail polish of the moment:
Mint...sigh!

My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
Sedona, AZ at a luxurious spa with my husband....no kiddos:-)

********************

So there you have it.  Some more bloggers to stalk in blog land. 
Don't tell me I'm the only one who does this!!


Want to be in my sidebar next month?
See my buddy Rafflecopter over there?
Say hello and enter to win.

 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

26 comments:

  1. Definitely loving the mint! It's pretty much adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aside from air conditioning?? ;)
    It would have to be cute little vintage style cotton dresses. It's the only thing I can stand to wear in this heat! Too hot for pants!
    xoxo
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sue & Lena! I agree with Heather- Sedona is amazing! I am rocking Mint nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything PEACH. & Metal. METAL w/Peach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure if you wear it, then it will be! Seriously love your style!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. SAME here! My favorite colors right now!

      Delete
  6. i'm loving messy hair-braids, top knots...and neon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving neon and ombre anything!! :)

    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint nail polish! But, I'm loving neon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to fedoras! I'm loving them. I always love them, and wear them in the winter, but have never worn them in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My current summer obsession? That iced tea I posted! Lol Soo good! that and my mint nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really loving mint :-) Got some mint colored Zoya nail polish I'm ready to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Currently have {2} mint toes,Love the mint?Plus it goes with lavender toes too..And my love for fedora's run deep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always did look awesome in hats! Rock it girl!

      Delete
  13. hmm.... summer nails. dresses. tans. summer shandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My current summer obsession: MAXI SKIRTS! Preferably the Target variety ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Except I have to cut off half the bottom since I'm 5'1, but that could actually be good. I may have enough for another skirt, a mini perhaps? LOL

      Delete
  15. My current obsession: flower crowns:)
    -Tori
    tori@fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving the idea of some mint nail polish....I might have to go out and get some NOW! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Besides the little naked bum of my 21 month old playing in the pool, my other obsession are Rainbow flip-flops. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainbows are thee best! Every year I think, I totally need those and then never buy them. Right now Toms are rocking my world. But it's never too late for Rainbows!

      Delete