Joy in a smile {PhotoChallenge}

I had so much fun posting my last photo challenge with Laura at Our Reflection, that I just had to do it again.

This weeks challenge was "childhood", and of course I have one million pictures of my kids.  But while I was looking for one of them together, I found this little gem.  I remember the day well.  Not even a full month after Mac was born.  Mamma was worn out and tired.  Finally, Mac was a sleep and Caitlin, John, and I were in the front yard.  Just the 3 of us, which seemed odd and comforting at the same time. 


Daddy is blowing the bubbles.  The wind is helping.  Caitlin is taking a break from digging in the mud, to stop and chase the bubbles.  And that smile melts my heart.  That is pure joy and excitement.  The chase is on to capture and pop every bubble!  I'm also a little sad.  She doesn't look like that excited toddler anymore.  She looks every bit of the kindergartner she will be in Septemeber.

Happy Blogging,
Megan

Be sure to check out more photo challenges
Great photos are being shared!
Our Reflection