Friday, December 30, 2011

TAG! You're it!

I just got blog tagged!
Why does this seem so amazingly fun, that I'm ignoring breakfast and doing this right now?  I just got tagged by Lena over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby.  And I have to say she is a hardcore rockin' momma!  So I'm so excited that she tagged me! 
I don't have 11 bloggers to tag, but let's play anyway!
Let's do this y'all!

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this."  Legitimately tag 11 people!!


11 Random musings about me:
1.  I cry everytime I watch Glee episodes that heavily feature Kurt.  Something about angel faced Chris Cofer that makes me an emotional basket case.
2. I love following Jim Gaffigan on Twitter.  Laughter.  Every. Day.
3.  I'm buying Toms today.  Oh, you think they are ugly?  I don't care.  Seriously everyone has a pair but me.  So hell or highwater I'm getting some... Today.
4.  If I'm drinking anything other than tea, it means we are out.  It also means I'm really pissed about it.
5.  If I don't do my roots every 3-4 weeks you will think I'm 80 years old.  Curses to you grey hair!
6.  I absolutely hated high school.  I loved some very choice people, but overall it wasn't the time of my life.
7.  I will say yes to Harry Potter movies.  Always. 
No matter what part the movie is on when I get to the channel. 
I'm watching it.
8.  If you ask me questions while I'm watching said Harry Potter,
I might be forced to cut you.
9.  I'm wearing my new glasses right now.  Caitlin said I look like a cool nerd...
10.  I'm thinking GF pancakes for breakfast is the way to go... Trying a new mix!
11.  I bought 2 packs of GF oreos yesterday and they most likely will not make it through the weekend.  Moment of silence...


Questions from Lena at Mom2MemphisAndRuby
1. What was your favorite holiday memory this year?
I made a sweet potato pie from scratch.  My mom's recipe,
but my grandma said it was way better!
2. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be & why?
Tina Fey.  Genius writer.  Genius Mom.  Genius Woman!
3. What's your favorite fast food/ take-out order?
Cobb salad.  No bacon.  No blue cheese.  Ranch on the side.
4. What is your worst habit?
Jumping to conclusions!
5. What is your least favorite household chore?
Vacumming
6. What is the last thing you bought for yourself?
Grey skinny jeans
7. If you could change your name... what would it be?
Years ago I wanted to be a Samantha.  Now I'm just happy to be Me!
8. Have you ever had any supernatural encounters?
No.  Aliens freak me out!  Although Elvis' ghost wouldn't be so bad.
Also Eric Northman would be an enlightening experience.
9. What is the ONE blog you MUST read every day?
Casey Wiegand.  It's her faith.  She's inspiring.
10. Share you favorite joke!
A termite walks into a bar. 
Asks "Where's the bar tender?"
Get it?
11. Best advice you've given or received about blogging is...
Given:  Write.  Write.  Write.
Recieved:  Link ups!  Always participate in link ups!

11 Questions for you:
1.  Best childhood memory
2.  Favorite book
3.  Why did you start blogging?
4.  Your Starbucks order
5.  Harry Potter or Twilight?
6.  Favorite 80s movie
7.  Do you own Toms? (Yeah I'm obsessed)
8.  Favorite funny person
9.  Facebook or Twitter
10.  Pick a Kardashian
11.  What's on your tv right now?

TAG!  YOU'RE IT!
So I don't have 11...
Krysten at ConsiderMeKrysten
Kimberly at TeaWithKimmie
Illy at MuchLoveIlly
Delfina at MyGreenNest
Jen at JentheBaker

You may not have 11 to pass along.  That's ok.  Just answer mine for some bloggy fun!

Happy Blogging,
Megan





1 comment:

  1. Loved your randoms! I can totally relate to the grey freakin hair!!! Against my black natural hair color it screams out "HEY! LOOK AT ME!" My roots are ridunkulous right now! Lol! Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete