Did I just say that? Really?

Here is the short confessional like list of things I have said to my four year old daughter in the past week...

No, you cannot wear that dress with sandals.  You will catch your death.

Seriously you have no idea what you are talking about.  Please zip it.

Why are you changing your clothes again?  (Let's say that was the 3rd time it was asked)

Do you want me to call Santa and ask him to just skip our house? 

Please stop eating, flipping, chewing, on your hair... (totally gross)

If you flip that hair one more time, I will take the scissors and cut it... Tonight!

Please wipe yourself... I know you do it at school...

If you seriously don't eat this ramen, I'm not making it again... (I made it twice in 2 days, twice it was untouched)

Please for the love of all things holy put some clothes on...

Stomp that foot one more time...

This really isn't something to cry about...

Well if you are going to cry, please do it in your room, I'm trying to blog...

Don't judge me.  Four year olds are seriously fourteen year olds in training.  It's gonna take a lot of wine and xanax to get me through the teenage years.  I love her... To pieces even... but some days are a little much for this Momma... What have you said to your (any age) child lately?  No, just me?  I'm the only "scary mommy"... Ah, well...

Happy Blogging,
Megan