What Caitlin Wore

I decided that I can't ever let Caitlin forget about her budding fashion sense.  In years to come she with either hate me or love me to pieces over these posts.  So I'm going to start a new series here on the blog called What Caitlin Wore, to highlight my little fashionista.  It's good to know someone in my family still has style, or as Caitlin says "Look mom, I got 'fashion'".

Here is what we wore to school today... Keep in mind she will only be there 3 1/2 hours...

She wanted to make sure that I got a picture of her backpack!

Yes, she did pick this out all by herself.

She insisted on this hairstyle as well.  Low ponies, Mom!!
Backpack:  Gymboree; Plaid Skirt, Sweater Vest, Navy Patent Leather Shoes, Barrettes: Gymboree, courtesy of Auntie Anne and Uncle Adam;  White Shirt and pink tights: Target; Style:  All Miss Caitlin Crutchfield.

Happy Blogging,
Megan