1. I've always wanted to write so I took a chance and started a blog. I hope you like it.
2. I must have sweet iced tea in the morning. I will be worthless without it. I make it at home by the gallons. That said, if I'm blessed with a Starbucks Venti Iced Sweetened Black Iced Tea before 9 am, then all the more reason to celebrate.
3. I have two beautiful daughters that are both lovely and frustrating at the same time. I tell all their secrets and embarrassing stories on this blog. One day, I'm sure it's going to be an issue.
4. My TV is always on. Always. I love TV. Sometimes the kiddos watch, sometimes they play around it. During the day it's Nick Jr or Disney. It's just TV, and I'm over feeling bad about it.
5. I'm a stay at home mom. Not a career I ever thought I'd have. Not a career I even thought I wanted. It's been a pleasant surprise.
6. I love crafts and all things crafty. I've written to Santa and asked for a sewing machine that's so user friendly a monkey could use it. I'm a novice at best, so if any of my craftiness shows up on this blog, please be nice. It surely won't be etsy quality.
7. Sometimes I have a potty mouth. So be it. Sometimes life necessitates a potty mouth.
8. I'm a Pinterest addict. I don't even know if I'm pronouncing it right, but I'm there every day. When my husband asked what it was I said it was "porn for crafters".
9. I live gluten free. So you may see a recipe a time or two. Trust me it's not fancy or tutorial style. It's fast, easy, and delicious. Otherwise whats the point?
10. I'm AbsoluteMommy because I'm a mom in every messy and blessed sense of the word. I wasn't built for motherhood. Motherhood has built me, and honestly it's a work in progress.
Thanks for stopping by. A big thanks to MissMommy for hosting such a fun link up. Feel free to explore my world, and if you are stopping by from Miss Mommy please leave a comment with your link so I can check you out. Let's get linky my friends!
Link up with Miss Mommy HERE!